Fri, 17 Mar|
Pavilion Bukit Jalil
GOGH & FLOW
Introducing a novel way to work out whilst taking in the breathtaking Van Gogh Alive Exhibit. Join us amongst our 360-degree immersive exhibition for a yoga and pilates experience you won’t soon forget. This 60 minute variety of flow class is suitable for everyone.
Time & Location
17 Mar, 17:00 – 22:00
Pavilion Bukit Jalil, 2, Persiaran Jalil 8, Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
About the Event
GOGH & FLOW IMMERSIVE YOGA AND PILATES
– A UNIQUE WELLNESS EXPERIENCE
Introducing a novel way to work out whilst taking in the breathtaking Van Gogh Alive Exhibit. Join us amongst our 360-degree immersive exhibition for a yoga and pilates experience you won’t soon forget. This 60 minute variety of flow class will cater for all abilities so no matter your experience, you can join in.
Nadi Tenang teachers will guide you through a range of poses whilst you have time to take in the light and sound spectacular exhibit of the artist’s most compelling works. Gogh & Flow is not a style of yoga but more of a movement reaction to the space and art that surrounds us during the class. Each movement is carefully picked to offer time to take in the exhibit. Expect a focus on lengthening at the same time as strengthening, relaxing at the same time as energizing, and allowing the breath to guide you through a flow among art.
Take your time to stay and experience the rest of the exhibition therebefore /thereafter your scheduled session. This event is a private event and spots are limited.
ALL THE INFO YOU NEED
- Participants receive a total of 1 hour yoga/pilates session that includes group photos and a limited edition Gogh & Flow Tote Bag exclusively by Nadi Tenang. Take your time to stay therebefore / thereafter to enjoy the Van Gogh Alive exhibit.
- Participants must be 12 years of age or older. Minors must be accompanied by an adult (no free or discounted tickets available for classes to student/seniors or children).
- Participants must bring their own fitness mat and water.
- No other equipment is required. Personal photography and videography is allowed.
- There are no changing facilities at Van Gogh Alive – Wear comfortable clothing for your yoga/pilates practice.
- Bathrooms are available at the mall.
- Price: RM95 per person per class. (price including the exhibition entry fee).
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- The sessions will take place inside Van Gogh Alive Exhibition, Lot 3.29 Pavilion Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur.
- Participants should arrive 15 mins prior to their scheduled class. Class starts promptly and late comers past 5 minutes will not be admitted.
Contact Nadi Tenang at +60126639499 or email us at email@example.com for more or other enquiries, informations, collaboration and sponsorship.