FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where is Nadi Tenang located?
Nadi Tenang is located at Laman Seri Business Park in Seksyen 13, Shah Alam!
Here is our address:
111, Block 2,
Persiaran Laman Seri Business Park,
40100 Shah Alam,
If you still have some trouble finding us, we're located on the first floor, right next to AmBank.
I'm a beginner in Yoga, how can I know which classes are suitable for me?
Here at Nadi Tenang, we do our best to accommodate all students with different class intensities, to make sure that you are progressively improving. Each of our classes will label the intensity of the class using the following terms:
B - Beginner
I - Intermediate
A - Advanced
How do I book a class?
All class bookings must be made online on our website, or on the Wix App!
1. If you would like to read up more about our classes, just head on to our 'Classes' page and click the class your interested in. Once you're ready to book, click 'Book Now' and pick your desired date to join our classes. It will lead you to our bookings checkout page.
2. If you already have some basic information on our classes, just head on to our 'Schedule' page and pick the date you would like to attend our class. The schedule will show which classes are available on the specific date you have chosen. Click 'Book A Mat to secure your spot in the class!
Your spot will be confirmed once we've received your payment. Please read up more on our payment methods in the next question.
How far in advance can I book my class?
Students can book their classes a maximum of 14 days in advanced.
How can I purchase a plan?
Nadi Tenang has curated exclusive membership plans that fits your preferences.
To purchase one of our plans, you can head over to our 'Plans' page and choose one of the curated plans provided. Once you've picked a plan, you will need to sign up or log in into our website. After you've signed up, make your payment and your plan will be activated once payment is confirmed.
Please note the following clauses:
- Plans are activated upon purchase. Plans will not be moved to start on a preferred date.
- Plans can only be purchased through Credit and Debit Card payment.
Should I bring my own mat?
Nadi Tenang provides all equipments needed for you to use in your class, but if you would like to use your own mat and other equipments, you are more than welcome to do so.
Please note that due to Covid-19, we have implemented some rules that if you use both our, and your own equipment, it must be sanitised after every use.
What are the Studio's rules?
1. All classes must be booked in advance, and online. We do not allow physical walk-ins into our classes.
2. All clients are advised to be 15 minutes early to class.
3. Tardiness will not be tolerated. Clients are allowed a 15 minute buffer time to enter the class after it has started. After 15 minutes, clients are permitted to enter.
4. Clients are allowed to bring their phones under the following circumstances:
- Phones must be on silent and no vibrations.
- Photos and video recordings are not allowed during the class.
- Clients will be given a 15 minute buffer time after class to take pictures.
5. Our studio does not condone any verbal or physical altercation. If any altercation in our studio were to happen between our students, or between students and our teachers, Nadi Tenang will remove students off of our premises.
How can I make payment for my booking?
Nadi Tenang provides (2) methods of payment that clients may use to their convenience, however does not provide an option of an FPX Payment Gateway. We do not accept cash as a method of payment. Here are the following payment methods that you can use:
1. Credit and Debit Card
- Once you've reach payment check out, just insert the necessary card details.
- Once you've inserted your detail, click 'Pay Now' to confirm your booking.
2. Manual Payment (Bank Transfer or QR Pay)
- If you've chosen the Manual Payment option, a list of instructions will be given to follow to make payment.
- Once you've made payment, send your proof of payment to our email at email@example.com or WhatsApp at +6012-6639499
- Once payment is made, you may proceed to book your class. However, your booking will not be confirmed until a proof of payment has been sent to us on our email or WhatsApp.
- All proof of payment must be given 48 hours before initial scheduled class. If client fails to do so, your booking will be void.
If you have any trouble making payment, don't hesitate to contact us!
How can I directly contact Nadi Tenang?
You can send your inquiries to us on email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on WhatsApp at +6012-6639499.
What are the Covid-19 Standard Of Procedures implemented?
1. All individuals entering the Studio must check-in to our location through MySejahtera.
2. All individuals will go through mandatory temperature checks. Those with temperatures 37.5°C and above will not be allowed into the Studio.
3. Masks must be worn at all times inside the Studio, except during practices. You will not be permitted to enter the Studio without a mask.
4. All individuals present at the Studio must practice social distancing of at least 1 meter at all times in the Studio.
5. Clients are advised to come to class at least 15 minutes early, and must leave the Studio within 30 minutes after class.
6. Clients are advised to use their own equipment, however are allowed to use Studio’s equipment, provided they sanitise them before and after use.
here to know more about our SOP.
7. Nadi Tenang practices regular sanitisation of all equipment and facilities:
- Rooms will be sanitized before or after classes. Classes have at least 1 hour between them to carry out sanitization.
- Common areas (registration area, lockers, toilets) are sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- Equipment (mats, blocks, hammocks, and straps) are sanitised after every use.
I have a medical condition, would I be allowed to practice at your studio?
Here at Nadi Tenang, we believe that yoga and fitness is for everyone, however ignoring physical and medical conditions, or disabilities, is negligent, irresponsible and potential dangerous for our students.
We advise that if you do have any previous physical or medical conditions, or disabilities, that you must disclose all of them with us, and if alarming, that you have had the approval to practice with us from your physician.
To know more about our policies on Health and Medical Conditions, and our Liability Waiver, you can read up our Terms & Conditions
What is Nadi Tenang's refund policy?
1. All purchases of our services, plans and products are non-refundable.
2. Refunds are only issued in the case that Nadi Tenang provides special promotions or prices that are specifically made to accommodate a client or multiple clients, OR in the case of wrong purchase.
3. In any case that Nadi Tenang has made a cancellation or has rescheduled your class, clients are permitted to ask for a refund.
What are the studio's Terms & Conditions?
You can read our terms and conditions here.